Hampton Catlin is the inventor of Sass, Haml, m.wikipedia.org, and Moovweb. He's also the founder of the libsass project and the author of "The Pragmatic Guide to Sass." Hampton is also the CTO of Moovweb, helping large companies build better interfaces.
In The Press
- Hampton on Sass (.Net Magazine)
- Episode 070: Hampton Catlin (ShopTalk Podcast)
- Cloud Computing and Ruby: Interviewing Hampton Catlin (About.com)
- iPhone App Review - Dictionary! (Appshouter.com)
- Podcast - Episode 1 - Hampton Catlin (MobileOrchard.com)
- Rails Podcast: Hampton Catlin (podcast.rubyonrails.org)
My most recent book is a collaboration between my husband and myself and is a handy read called Pragmatic Guide to Sass . I was super honored to get to A) write a book with my husband, B) write about a technology I invented, and C) got to get published by my favorite publishing house! What an honor!
My first book was co-authored primarily with Jeff Hardy and was called "Beginning Rails: From Novice to Professional" , but I haven't been involved with later editions. And truth be told, officially I was only a contributing author (who just worked a lot).
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for most queries.
You can also contact me at email@example.com for Moovweb related questions.